Friday, April 17, 2009

Cheap Music from Amazon


Sorry to have been MIA lately, kids. Lots going on around here and not a lot of time for shopping! 

Here's a great deal I came across today...150 kids songs for .99 at amazon! Can't beat that price! It's your childhood basics--Itsy Bitsy Spider (although I think they do "Eensy Weensy, which frankly I think is sacrilegious, but whatever...), Mary Had a Little Lamb, etc. My kids listen to music in their rooms pretty much all the time, so I take any I can get. In case you're wondering, these will download through Amazon's player but will go straight into your itunes program if that's your media player of choice. If your computer is smarter than you are, like mine is, you don't even have to tell it anything, it'll just send those files to itunes ready for your ipod or burning to disc. How handy is that?!

1 comment: