Sunday, April 5, 2009

Meal Plan for April 5th

Sunday: Possibly out? There were a couple of good coupons in the paper this week, so we may take advantage and splurge by going out tonight.
Monday: Tyler Florence's Ultimate Beef Brisket with roasted red potatoes and green beans.
Tuesday: Crock Pot Spiral Sliced Maple Ham with macaroni and cheese and sweet potatoes
Wednesday: Leftover beef brisket on homemade sandwich rolls and chips and applesauce
Thursday: Slow Cooker Pinto Beans and cornbread (and the boys will probably eat ham sandwiches because God-forbid anyone at my house eat something fun like slow cooked beans.)
Friday: not sure yet--something easy because the boys are probably spending the night with my parents
Saturday: My husband and I will be at the Master's, so we'll be having pimento cheese sandwiches (seriously, the best sandwich on EARTH) and the boys will be with my parents.



1 comment:

Butterfly Kisses said...

Great post! I hope you share more meal planning soon!!!!