Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Target Deals

I found a great posting on the web this week that will give you the best deals at Target in Excel spreadsheet format complete with links for printable coupons. I printed this out, organized my coupons and took it straight with me to the store. I had great success at Target this week getting a lot of stuff for FREE or almost free. The website is here and it's definitely one of the best I've seen lately for Target. 

The great deals I got this week were the fruit snacks for free, the cheetos for almost free, the gilette body wash for free and the Artisan bread for free. A couple of notes: the cheetos and fruit snacks are located in the aisle of the registers, so look there for those. I believe the Artisan bread is only available at Super Targets. Finally, the Gilette body wash is a little tricky to find. The majority of the body washes they're carrying now are over $3. I found only three of the $2 ones on an endcap in the soap section. Fortunately I just happened to have 3 coupons, so it worked out well. 

Lastly, the Target printable coupons say that you can only use one per item per transaction. My Target will accept as many as I print in one transaction, but all Targets are not created equal. Ask before you fill your cart and then don't be afraid to just make your purchase, walk right around and go back through the register again. "Per transaction" is not the same as "per day" or "per hour" or "per five minutes".  :) And always remember that you can stack a Target coupon with a manufacturer's coupon if you have it. 

Have fun at Target!

No comments: