Monday, March 30, 2009

How Can I Help YOU?

I'm completely fascinated by the idea that there are actually people reading my blog and it gets me all aquiver with excitement just thinking about it. ("You like me, you really like me!") At any rate, I really want this to be helpful for you-- the few, the proud, the readers. So who better to ask? What would you find interesting to read about here? There are a million websites already giving coupon and deal match-ups--I don't feel like that's going to be the best use of this cyberspace, so I'd like to know what you would find helpful. General money-saving tips? Household management stuff? Recipes? A mixture of all of the above? Speak up!   

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose I can comment since I AM a loyal follower of your blog now...
Considering that I am one of the lucky people that has tasted your cooking, I would say RECIPES (a la chicken pie and muffin cups - "easy pleasy" ones), AND perhaps a few articles about retail savings AND a few about creative kiddo boredom busters b'c a DVD just isn't always a good way to sanity....
Katie :)

Holly Brooks said...

I agree- variety is the spice of life! A little bit of every/any-thing would suit me :)

Danielle said...

I want you to keep doing what you are doing...recipes, money saving tips, household management, kid stuff, etc. I love, love you blog!! :)

Butterfly Kisses said...

I am always looking for stock piling deals! When you get those definitely post! I would also love to see more stock piling pics.
I do have a question, how do you keep going. I will be really good at couponing and then life gets so busy I slack off and I have a hat box full of coupons to cut and can't keep up!
All the blogs have been great so far!

Kate M said...

I like the mix of a little of everything you mentioned. It would be nice too to maybe throw in something for those of us that need SERIOUS help- as in, we sometimes grocery shop at the CONVENIENCE STORE--

The Gerborgs said...

I love all the info you are sharing here. It's so helpful!! Love the tips for coupons and saving. And, if you find some good ways to save on the organic foods, etc . . . with all of our food allergies, I have to do a lot of shopping in the organic section and those are not cheap!! and, not often on sale! Thanks again for sharing all these great tips!