Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MY SOURCES!!

Okay, I'm going to now spill the real secrets. These are the sites that I visit to help me find the really good deals. I check them all almost daily. They give me the scoop on drugstore stuff, groceries and all kinds of other exciting deals. My advice is to bookmark them all and every day when you have time for the computer, sit down and scroll through each one. I'm going to put myself out of the blogging business once you see where I'm getting my info from, but I think it's important for you all to understand the process. Hopefully I can still add value to helping you learn how to change the way you think about shopping, but here are the best sites I know of...trust me, they're worth your time!!

My two favorite sites for all things grocery/drugstore and general money-saving tips are Money Saving Mom and Money Saving Madness. These girls do not kid around. They will give you hints every single day with places you can save money, online coupons you can find, freebies you can sign up for, tips for combining coupons, etc. They will never let you down. I can't tell you how much free stuff I've gotten through tips on their page. I finally get my Martha Stewart Living itch scratched again and it's all thanks to the FREE subscriptions I heard about on these gals' pages.

Another great site for those of you in the south is Saving Your Cents. This site is great for grocery stuff as well as drugstores. These three sites do repeat themselves somewhat, but if you check them all sometimes you'll find things on one and not on the other.

One more grocery/warehouse site that's great is A Full Cup. This one you do have to register for, but it has the almighty Target Coupon Generator on it. It will pull up every Target coupon that's available currently and then you can check some of these other sites for help pairing the store coupons with the manufacturer's for deals like the Mott's deal I got the other day.

Finally, for general deals, I love GottaDeal. When you visit this site, the blue box in the top left will give you the top deals from their entire forum of information. Usually they're GREAT deals--yesterday there were Pyrex containers for $1.99--stuff like that. You can find out things from toys to electronics. And you can spend HOURS prowling around the forum for deals. It's a great spot to check when you start getting birthday/Christmas ideas running around in your head. You'll be surprised at all the cool stuff you can find.

Okay, there's the scoop. I'll try to continue helping you navigate these sites and how they can help you. Have fun playing on these sites! There is GREAT stuff in their archives, so get started looking around!!!


No comments: