Friday, March 27, 2009

Deals at Wal Mart

There are a lot of good deals at Wal Mart right now and you can read about them here, but my favorite deal is on Knox gelatin. You can print these coupons: one from here and one from here, buy two boxes of Knox gelatin for $1.88 each and wind up with $4.24 in OVERAGES. That means Wal Mart will PAY you FOUR DOLLARS to take home the Knox gelatin. Tuck it in your pantry for a fun fruit pie this summer or find someone at school or church that makes homemade jams or jellies and pass it along to them. 

Another deal I did today was buying Mentos gum. The packages sell for $1.24 each and in the March 1st Sunday paper coupon insert there were coupons for $1 off. I had six of those coupons so today I got six packs of gum for about $1.40. Not bad, huh? And it's actually pretty yummy. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have several packs of that Mentos gum floating around because of those same coupons. :)