Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Victoria's Secret

Today I made a run into Victoria's Secret because I had a bunch of good coupons I wanted to take advantage of. I'll save you the details of my skivvies, but suffice it to say that they have a decent sale going on right now in their undergarment department. Is that discreet enough? :) Anyway, I got a couple of good freebies while I was there that I can share with you. The first thing I got for free was a lip gloss, which was free with any purchase. You don't need to buy $25 worth of underwear like I did, you can buy one other tiny thing and still get this freebie. Whatever floats your boat. The coupon is HERE.

Next, I gave them another coupon I received and got a cute "Pink" tote bag. I had to sign up for this one, but I'm just hoping that they'll send me some more coupons as time goes on. It was free and the site is HERE

**This site has been experiencing technical difficulties from time to time, so if you're interested in the bag, just keep trying back. It will eventually work.** 

Also, there's a $10 off a $35 purchase coupon on the print-out as well.

I also had a coupon for a free panty that I received in the mail a while back from having been on their mailing list. So for a grand total of about $26.00 I got six pair of skivvies, a lip gloss, and a cute tote bag that will be perfect for the pool this summer. Not the world's greatest of all deals, but if you're in the market for their products, might as well get some fun things for free while you're at it! 

Here's a pic:

(The piece of paper is what your print-out for the bag will look like.)

I'll spare you the details of my underwear choices.
They're in the bag.
:)

No comments: