Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shopping List for March 15th

After looking through the sale papers this week, I wasn't too impressed with the sales. Fortunately, I'm always prepared for that because I stock up when things are on sale, so it doesn't kill me when the sales aren't great...I can just make do with what we have on hand and then stock back up next week when things may be better. Quite a few of the proteins I'm using this week I had on hand in the freezer, so my shopping list is pretty short. I didn't see any overwhelmingly good deals at Publix, so I'm going to skip them this week. This is my list for Kroger:

KROGER:
Rotisserie Chicken
Split Chicken Breasts (on sale)
heavy cream
bacon (BOGO)
4 lb. baking potatoes
pint of whole milk
1 can Pisbury thin crust pizza dough (use 1 .40 off coupon, which will double)
1 box frozen spinach
1 small jar alfredo sauce
buttermilk
butter
fruit (whatever looks good)
2 cans chicken broth (use 1 $.40 off coupon that will double)
skim milk
yogurt
Ken's marinade (use $1.00 off coupon)
Eggs
Johnsons Buddies (printable coupon HERE make these free.)
Huggies (wipes or diapers depending on what deal looks best w/ coupons HERE

And that's it. I don't have a lot of coupon pairings this week because I'm buying mostly fresh products and there aren't a lot of sale/coupon pairings because there just aren't that many sales!

Just means next week will probably ROCK! :)

No comments: