Friday, March 13, 2009

Fantastic Coupon Opportunity!

If you're like me, I love Old Navy for my kids' clothes. They have great sales and clearances and now there's a chance to save even more money. Old Navy has started a new site called Old Navy Weekly. Drag your cursor over the screen and click and it will pop up different coupon options. There are several to choose from, although you can only use each coupon once. Supposedly if you're on at just the right time, you can actually find a $50 or even $75! off of a $100 purchase coupon. That would be exciting, right?! Just in time for switching out the winter and spring clothes! Let me know if you find any really great deals. Today I printed the $5 off a $25 Purchase If It's Raining coupon. I was just planning to go get started on some spring clothes shopping this weekend and based on the weather, I'm thinking it'll work! Have fun clicking!

No comments: