Sunday, April 19, 2009

CVS Trip #2 April 19th

Today I made two transactions at CVS because I had two of the $4 off health and beauty coupons to use. Sometimes it's easier to do things in separate transactions because you can roll your ECBs from one to the next. In this case, however I used my second Extra Care Card (technically in my husband's name) because I needed to "roll" some ECBs from that card before they expired. (If you're clueless of what I'm talking about, go down one post, link to the tutorials and catch up for big savings!)

Today I took advantage of the "spend $25 in Aveeno products, get $10 ECBs" deal because I looooove Aveeno. Here's what I bought...

Total OOP: $9.42
Total ECBs: $10.00
The three cleansers were $7.00 each and the two body washes were $6.00 each. I then used the $4.00 off health and beauty coupon, a printable coupon for $10 off 3 Aveeno products, a printable $2 off 1 Aveeno purchase and then $12.98 in ECBs. Even though I spent a little more on this transaction out of pocket, I still made a profit of $.58. Not bad for some high dollar products.

No comments: