Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Kroger Trip today

Well, unfortunately I got all of this put away before I had taken a picture and I'm far too lazy to get it all back out for a photo op. :) At any rate, I wanted to make you guys aware of some good deals going on at Kroger this week. Pilsbury brownies are on sale 10 for $10 this week, which makes them a dollar each. A couple of weeks ago there were coupons for $.35 off a Pilsbury brownie mix in the paper. Once Kroger doubles that, the brownie mixes are $.30 each. Can't beat that! I bought 5. (Another perk to buying multiple papers!) 
In addition, Suave deodorants are on sale for 10 for $10 and there were .50 off coupons a few weeks ago in the paper for those, which makes them FREE! Unfortunately I can't find a Kroger with them in stock, but I'm going to keep looking!
In addition to the brownie mixes, I also bought three more Johnson's Buddies with a coupon for $2.50 off of three and got another coupon to do the same deal next time I go. If you haven't started stocking up on free or almost free Johnson's Buddies soaps, you're missing out. I'm up to about 20 in my stockpile, but my pal Katie has to be over 60 by now. Insane, right? But she's using them for her kids' treat bags at their birthday parties...great idea, right?! And they're FREE! 
Hope you can snag some good deals at Kroger this week...the 10 for $10 sale is always a good time to stock up!

2 comments:

Butterfly Kisses said...

Thanks, Make sure you get a rain check!!!
I am wondering why 5 papers and not 6. Wouldn't that get you an extra free product when something is B1G1? Just curious. I guess I am just an even numbers person!
Also the johnson buddies would be a great donation. My friend works for the public school system tutoring homeless kids and they always need soap. Several of her children she teaches have requested soap as a Christmas gift!

Leigh Ann said...

Even numbers do make more sense, I just always buy a single paper on Saturday and then buy the double papers on Sunday. It's cheaper to buy them in pairs on Sunday, but I have to get my shopping done that day too and I like to have Saturday night to prepare. Unfortunately it usually ends up being an odd number because of that Saturday night deal--I'm really an even numbers kind of person too. :)